Foster Your Health with Yummy SmoothiesIpsita Ray
Foster Your Health with Yummy Smoothies
A famous old quote says that ‘Health is Wealth’. It indicates the importance of health and compares it equally to wealth. You cannot enjoy a wealthy lifestyle until you don’t own a healthy body. To accomplish your dreams in life, you need to have a healthy mind. And a healthy mind too lives in a healthy body. Thus, it is important to keep yourself healthy.
Now, after that you had taken a pledge to stay healthy, the next question that comes to your mind would be, HOW?
Well, the good things are not always expensive. You can experience a lifelong health at just no price. Yes… you got it right. Staying healthy is not that costly that you thought. You don’t need to consume those expensive health proteins and supplements and sweating hard in the gym when you can get a good health in just a glass of fresh smoothies. A freshly homemade smoothie is an ideal drink for all health junkies. Blended with fresh fruits and veggies, Smoothies are a perfect combination of health and flavor. Give your taste buds delicious yet healthy treat with home-made fresh smoothies. Serve a dose of health in your meal with freshly prepared smoothies at your home. You never need to compromise much of your food to stay in shape in these nutritious health drinks prepared freshly with milk, protein, fruits, yogurts, and other nutritious ingredients.
At Fitness and more, we strive to offer health at the cost of nature. We believe that when it comes to health, nothing can beat the power of natural elements. Keeping the same point in mind, we bring to you the top 9 healthy and easy-to-make smoothie recipe that will fulfill all your health nutritious requirement.
Try out these delicious smoothies and create a blend of health everyday….
Green Tea, Banana, and Blueberry Smoothie
The amazing health benefits of green tea are known by all. The trend of green tea is expanding like never before. Now, blend the flavor of green tea with banana and blueberry and enjoy an appetizing & healthy combination of smoothie.
How to prepare a delicious Green Tea, Banana, and Blueberry Smoothie at your home?
Below are the Ingredients you need to make a Green Tea, Banana, and Blueberry smoothie:
• 3 Tbsp of water
• 1 green tea bag
• 2 tsp honey
• 1½ c frozen blueberries
• ½ med banana
• ¾ c vanilla soy milk
The process of preparing a smoothie
• Take steaming hot water in a bowl. Add green tea bag and let it brew up to 3 minutes. Then, add honey and stir well until it dissolves.
• Blend banana, berries, and milk well.
• Add tea to the mixture. Blend the mixture at the high rate to get a smooth drink (if required you can add extra water to prepare the mixture). Serve the freshly prepared nutritious smoothie in a glass.
A glass of Green Tea, Banana, and Blueberry Smoothie includes the nutrition value: 269 cals, 52 mg sodium, 38.5g sugars, 0.2g fat, 2.5g fat, 63 carbs, 8g fiber, 3.5g protein
Quench your health desire with delectable Pineapple smoothie.
Ingredients require for Pineapple passion smoothie:
• 1 c low-fat or light vanilla yogurt
• 6 ice cubes
• 1 c pineapple chunks
1. Blend a mixture of yogurt and ice cubes.
2. Add pineapple to the mixture, and blend at high speed until get smooth. Your Pineapple smoothie is ready to serve.
A glass of Pineapple Passion smoothie includes the nutrition value: 283 cals, 3.5 g fat, 167 mg sodium, 48g sugars, 2 g sat fat, 167 mg sodium, 53.5 g carbs, 13g protein 2 g fiber.
Raspberry and Nut Smoothie
Enjoy a colorful yet healthy Raspberry and Nut Smoothie in breakfast and stay energetic all day.
Ingredient required for Raspberry and Nut Smoothie:
• ¾ cup raw milk
• ¾ raspberries
• ½ banana
• 1 tbsp natural and almond butter
• 1 tbsp agave nectar or honey
1. Put all the ingredients including raspberries, banana, milk, almond butter, and agave nectar in the blender.
2. Blend out to get a smooth mixture.
Strawberry and Kiwi Smoothie
Keep a strong immunity system with this healthier smoothie drink. Prepared using organic Kiwis, it is enriched with vitamin C and healthy-heart polyphenols to boost your health.
Ingredients required for Strawberry and Kiwi Smoothie
• 1¼ c cold apple juice
• 1 ripe banana, sliced
• 1 kiwifruit, sliced
• 5 frozen strawberries
• 1½ tsp honey
Add all the ingredients including banana, Kiwifruit, strawberries, apple juice, and honey in the blender. Blend it until getting a smooth mixture.
A glass of Strawberry and Apple Smoothie contains the nutrition value of 87 cals, 3.5mg sodium, 16.5g sugars, 0.5 g protein, 0.3 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 22 g carbs, 1.5 g fiber
Satisfy your hunger with freshly prepared fruits smoothie combo. The yummy Apricot-Mango smoothie is the best evening drink for you. Add a tangy touch to this sweet smoothie with fresh lemon juice.
Ingredients Required for Apricot-Mango Smoothie
• 6 peeled and finely chopped apricots
• 1-2 mangoes finely peeled and chopped
• A glass of plain low-fat yogurt or reduced-fat milk
• 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
• ¼ tsp vanilla extract
• 8 ice cubes
• Lemon peel twists (garnish)
Put all the ingredients in the blender including mangoes, apricots, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract. Blend it for 8 seconds. Add some ice cubes to the mixture and process until the mixture gets smooth.
A glass of Apricots-mango smoothie contains the nutrition value of 252 cals, 57 mg sodium, 53g carbs, 6g fiber, 3.5 g fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 45.5 g sugars, 7 g protein
Chocolate –Mint Smoothie
Enjoy the flavor of chocolate while staying healthy with home-made freshly prepared Chocolate-Mint Smoothie. Start your day with this yummy smoothie and stay happy all day.
• 1 cup skim milk or almond milk
• ¾ cup spinach leaves
• ¼ cup mint leaves
• One frozen banana
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• A few drops of Stevia liquid sweetener
1. Blend the leaves along with the liquid.
2. You can chop the leaves before putting inside blender to avoid thick chunks in your smoothie
3. Add the other ingredient and blend until the mixture become smooth
4. Garnish your smoothie with a mind leave on top and add some chocolate chips for flavor
Pumpkin- Apple Yummy Smoothie
Give your day a healthy start with freshly prepared Pumpkin- Apple Smoothie. A drink which is a perfect combination of fruity flavors along with the nutrition of oatmeal and nuts.
• 1-2 Apples
• Few slices of Pumpkin
1. Blend all the ingredients including apple, Pumpkin, yogurt, oatmeal, Banana, Oatmeal, Yogurt in a glass of milk to become a smooth mixture.
2. Enjoy a creamy and flavorous drink to boost your energy.
Berries Healthy Smoothie
Stay energetic all through your workout session with this home-made healthy smoothie recipe. Add-on the dosage of calcium by adding organic Kale Powder.
• 1½ c chopped strawberries
• 1 c blueberries
• ½ c raspberries
• 2 Tbsp honey
• 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
• ½ c ice cubes
Berry Smoothie Recipe
Blend together all the ingredients including strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, honey, lemon juice, and ice cubes until smooth.
A glass of Berry Smoothies includes the nutrition value of 162.5 cals, 5 mg sodium, 32g sugars, 2g protein, 1 g fat, 0.1 g sat fat, 41.5 g carbs, 6 g fiber
Fruit and Yogurt Recipe
Crave your hunger with a dose of health. Enjoy a fruit and yogurt smoothie made in seconds. Replace those junkie snacks with this healthy drink.
• 1-2 cups frozen fruit, you can opt for blueberries, raspberries, pineapple or peaches
• A handful of nuts
Blend the fruits and nuts along with yogurt and process until gets smooth.
Keep boosting your health with these super-amazing smoothies. You can experiment with your favorite combination of fruits and veggies to create a perfect blend of health and nutrition.
At Fitness and more, our core aim is to accomplish your health with a touch of nature. Discover more such healthy at Fitness and more blog section.