Realising the benefits of Yoga, many progressive corporate offices are embracing Yoga and fitness as their own. As the performance of any company is directly related to the performance of its single biggest asset, its employees, the corporates observe that a regular fitness and yoga practise keeps their employees both physically and mentally fit.
Benefits of corporate yoga can be manifold:
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
Health is Wealth: It’s as simple as that. When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake.